Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home!

Well
I am not sure anyone will check our blog now the 'stars' have 'left the building' but Sally, Caroline, Peter and I are all home and back in the arms of our families. Sarah met her friend and was heading to Lagoona Beach from the sms that hit Sally's phone at LAX. All safe and accounted for.
I certainly can say my family were happy to see me (although there were tears!).
Driving on the other side of the road was very strange but comforting.
Nothing had changed...only me I would say and that is because I have just experienced the most amazing six weeks in the most amazing place.
Poor Jamie could not shut me up as I continued to tell him everything that came to mind. He did have a respite last night because I was falling asleep at dinner...
So today is a new day. Guess what! washing and the garden await!
Catching up with special people will make the weekend go fast and then life hits me in the face again! in a good way.
But please know there is a part of my heart in Arizona and I will treasure this experience . What a way to remember turning forty! Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. We are stil checking the blog, we have become addicted. Really good to have Sally home with similar traits, lots of talking while yawning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all had a chance to visit us in Arizona....We hope to see you again someday! Somehow? Blessings to you all. I'm glad you made it safely home.
    xo
    Kim Higgins in Wickenburg ~and Lucy the Weiner dog too ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to hear that everyone made it home safely. Your experience, like mine, upon returning home is typical. So much to share yet the real world beckons. There will be moments too that you will just want to share a special something, but the family won't understand - call a team mate! They will.
    Craig & Mary in Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete