Monday, May 31, 2010

The end of an era...the start of a new chapter

As my first day back of work brings me crashing back to reality, I have some very exciting news to share with our Blogging friends and the wonderful people we met along the way in Arizona - I am GETTING MARRIED!

I returned to Australia on Friday after a week spent relaxing in Laguna Beach and Long Beach doing as little as possible to be greeted with open arms by my long-term boyfriend and parents at Canberra Airport (after missing my connection from Sydney mind you). Michael proposed Friday afternoon and of course I said YES!

What a way to end an amazing 7 weeks. Of course, the first people I wanted to share it with were my very own Charlie's Angels...I hear they are already fighting eachother for the role of head bridesmaid.

Thanks again everyone for sharing the journey with us, and I look forward to sharing the next chapter of my life with many of you, although not so publicly this time round.

See you sometime soon (I hope).

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah.
    Great news.
    Joh and Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations to you and your would be husband. How about Honeymoon at Bangalore
    Rtn.Dr.Upendra

    ReplyDelete