Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a special day. I know you have 'been there done that' before us here in the States but you know we are on US time here.
To Caroline's, Sarah's and Sally's Mums I would also just like to share that you have done great jobs with your girls as they made me feel very special last night and I am so proud to be sharing this trip with them all. Peter too probably did a better job than Jamie ('you're not my Mother') as I received a lovely card from him. I will congratulate you Libby on your training!.
Today I will share with Mary and Craig's family in Anthem, not far from Phoenix. Pizza and relaxing are in order (sounds good to me..). Tomorrow we have a full program so I will make the most of their 'family' time.
We are on a count down now. It is fair to say all of us have been thinking of home and the fact our trip is almost over. It is great to see comments and to know friends and family are sharing our journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment